Ideal Sport Day Margarita
Wherever you take care of to seem the sport this yr, this “skinny” cocktail recipe by IMUSA is sure to brighten up your sport day gathering. The recipe makes one serving, but everyone is aware of that the most efficient drinks are served in huge batches so in fact be at liberty to copy the recipe as wished to make a natty pitcher to support to your guests. Cheers!
- kosher salt or coarsely floor sea salt
- 2 ounce silver tequila
- 1 1/2 ounce (about 1½ little limes) new lime juice
- 1 ounce (about ½ of a medium orange) new orange juice
- 1 teaspoon gentle agave nectar
- 1 lime wedge or spherical, for garnish
- To prepare glass, slash off a little part of lime and lag the moist edge of the slash along half of of the rim of your glass. Dip the stop of the glass correct into a plate dusted with salt at a 45-stage angle and roll it to coat the rim. Add ice cubes to your glass and plan it aside.
- Exhaust a juicer to extract the juice of about 1 ½ little limes and ½ of an orange. Hang a little cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the tequila, freshly squeezed lime and orange juice, and agave nectar. Assign on the lid and shake for 30 seconds. Strain the liquid into your glass and garnish with a slash of lime.