- 3 pleasurable carrots, grated
- 1 leek, better leaves removed, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp. new parsley
- 2 tbsp. new chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. new tarragon, chopped
- 1 tbsp. new dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to model
- 4 eggs, separated
- Combine all substances excluding eggs, mix smartly. Season to model. Traipse in egg yolks. Beat egg whites till stiff-fold hasty into vegetable combination.
- Spoon correct into a hoop tin, bundt pan, even a muffin pan would work, and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or till golden brown.
- Unmould ring on a serving plate and serve with a salad or bread or as a facet dish.