This Vegetarian Biryani recipe is a healthy bewitch on a frail Indian dish that combines the rich flavors of frail spices with vegetables and prepared by layering the spiced vegetables with quinoa. —WarriorInTheKitchen
total dry chili peppers
total bay leaves
cinnamon stick, broken into pieces
zucchini, thinly sliced
petite eggplant, thinly sliced
frozen blended vegetables
inexperienced chilis, sliced
cloves garlic, finely chopped
red chili powder
- Warmth avocado oil in pan.
- Add total spices like bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, dry chili peppers, cloves and total cumin seeds.
- Once the spices beginning to sizzle, add the chopped veggies and garlic and ginger.
- Add the rest of the spices and water and mix neatly.
- Cook for roughly 5 minutes, unless veggies obtain softened and the flavors obtain incorporated.
- In a separate pan, alternate with a bed of quinoa layered with the cooked veggies.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.