Healthy Matcha – Blueberry Cake. So sure, it used to be about time we made a matcha cake, but how will you no longer add some berries to it? The mix is mouthwatering and makes ideal for breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day-guilt free-pleasure!
Matcha tea has an intense flavour, correct a tablespoon is ample for one loaf, but unnecessary to suppose, that’s up to you. Many ways so to add the berries, both poke in some to the batter and high with a few more, or add them on the cease or correct poke all of them interior and bake! This time I embellished the cease of the batter with the beautiful berries and let the batter half of-quilt them whereas baking.
In the occasion you check the truffles on this weblog, I generally regulate to one cake recipe and regulate it accordingly, looking on the theme ingredient. Yes, it’s mom’s recipe, it’s continuously a winner and makes both one loaf or 12 cupcakes-muffins! Right this moment I revel in changing the milk with vanilla flavoured soya milk but unnecessary to suppose, which you would possibly maybe continuously spend unique milk. Gain the everyday cake-recipe here: Royal Blue Cake
- 250gr. self-rising flour, or all reason flour plus 1tsp baking soda and 1tsp baking powder
- 120gr. butter, room temp.
- 120ml. milk
- 200gr. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/3 vanilla pod
- 1 tbsp matcha tea powder
- 80gr. blueberries
- Preheat the oven, air 160°C.
- In a first-charge bowl combine the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the milk, the matcha tea and the vanilla powder.
- Add the flour gradually.
- Pour the batter into a cake function and add the berries.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes – refer to a toothpick.
Procuring for more cake-inspiration? Check the recipes below:
- Santa cupcakes
- Ferrero Rocher Cakes
- Layered Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting
- Lemon poppy seed muffins poked with blueberry jam
- Cranberry Pumpkin Cakes with Salted Caramel
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Red velvet Cupcakes
- Choco-orange Cupcakes
- Lime Cupcakes
Healthy Matcha – Blueberry Cake