- 1 Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 portobello mushroom caps (about 4 ouncesevery)
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- ¼teaspoon salt, plus more to model
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 colossal total eggs
- 4 colossal egg whites
- 1 Freshly ground black pepper to model
- 4teaspoons prepared basil pesto
- 8 original basil leaves, nick reduction into ribbons
- 4teaspoons freshly grated Parmesan
Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray. With a spoon, gently predicament out the darkish inner of every mushroom cap, being careful now to not smash cap. Brush either side of caps with oil and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Grill mushrooms over medium-excessive heat till juices commence to open, about 7 minutes per facet. Transfer every mushroom to a plate, high facet down.
On identical grill or grill pan, cook dinner bacon over medium-excessive heat till warm, about 30 seconds per facet. Do 1 carve bacon onto every mushroom cap.
Hotfoot eggs, egg whites and 2 tbsp water till successfully blended in a bowl. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat. Add eggs and recede till cooked through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide eggs amongst mushroom caps. Drizzle 1 tsp pesto over every; high with basil and 1 tsp Parmesan.
Nutrition Per Serving
240 energy per serving
14 g fat (3.5 g saturated)
7 g carbs
2 g fiber
20 g protein