- * 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- * 1/2 cup almond flour
- * 1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tsp, divided
- * 1 egg
- * 1 tsp pear liquor or almond extract
- * 1 cup gluten free flour (i frail king arthur's)
- * 1/2 tsp baking powder
- * 1/4 tsp baking soda
- * 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- * 2 pear
- * 1 tsp lemon juice
- * 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease the bottom and aspects of a 13″ x 4″ tart pan with cooking spray. Pulse almond flour and ½ cup sugar together in a food processor until blended. Add butter, egg and pear liquor or almond extract and route of until refined.
- Nick pears lengthwise into 6 pieces every and toss with lemon juice and placement aside. Stride flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a itsy-bitsy bowl and add to food processor. Pulse until blended neatly.
- The exercise of a spatula, spread batter evenly into tart pan, grasp and descend a few times to make a selection and rid batter of any air bubbles. Living up pear pieces on high and frivolously press into batter. Sprinkle closing teaspoon sugar and cinnamon over the cease of the cake and sigh tart pan on a baking sheet sooner than inserting in the oven.
- Bake for Forty five-55 minutes until cake is golden brown and tester inserted in the heart comes out orderly. Allow to chill, attend and revel in!