Loaded with vegies, this rapid slouch-fry makes an perfect weeknight meal.
Jun 30, 2009 2:00pm
- 25 mins cooking
- Serves 4
- 2 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 200 gram (6½ oz) beef fillet, sliced thinly sliced thinly
- 1 mammoth crimson capsicum (bell pepper) (350g),sliced thinly
- 200 gram (6½ oz) snow peas, trimmed, sliced thinly lengthways
- 1 medium carrot (120g), lower into matchsticks
- 115 gram (3½ oz) child corn, quartered lengthways
- 4 centimetre (1½-hump) share novel ginger (20g),sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon water
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
Ginger and teriyaki beef
Combine sauces and mirin in tiny jug.
Heat oil in wok; slouch-fry beef till browned.
Add capsicum, peas, carrot, corn, ginger and the water to wok; slouch-fry till carrot is practically at ease. Return beef to wok with sauce mixture; slouch-fry till sizzling. Season to taste. Support with steamed jasmine rice.