FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 *AUS most attention-grabbing
Prep: 15 Minutes
Prepare dinner: 60 Minutes
- 3 medium mandarins, whole
- 1 cup Natvia natural sweetener
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Whipped cream to encourage
- Ensure that mandarins are trim, before attach them in a pot of water. Boil for one and a half to 2 hours. Drain and allow to frigid for one hour before blending to a puree
- Preheat oven to 170ºC. Line a 22cm spring manufacture cake tin with baking paper, and grease the aspects.
- In a advantageous bowl, dash eggs with sweetener till mixed. Add the mandarin puree, almond meal and baking powder and hurry thru.
- Pour into cake tin and bake for one hour or till an inserted skewer comes out trim. Enable cake to frigid for half-hour within the tin, before placing on to a cooling wrap. Encourage with unique whipped cream.
No nutritional data equipped