Fruity Whiskey Hurricane Cocktail
Straightforward syrup, new juice, and allspice liqueur is combined with sweet bourbon for a fun, fruity drink.This recipe is courtesy of Virgil Kaine.
- 1/4 ounce easy syrup
- 1/4 ounce allspice liqueur
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 3 ounce ginger-infused bourbon, corresponding to virgil kaine
- pineapple wedge, for garnish
- cherry, for garnish
- cinnamon, for garnish
- Place all substances in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a cocktail glass stuffed with ice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge, cherry, and cinnamon.