- * 1 cup butter
- * 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- * 1 egg
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 1 teaspoon rum emulsion
- * 2 3/4 cup flour
- * 2 teaspoon baking powder
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1 cup fruit cake combine (the diced kind)
- beat butter and sugar until still.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and rum.
- Add to it the flour along with baking powder and salt.
- Combine within the fruit cake combine.
- Combine until dough pulls a long way from the bowl.
- Roll out and reduce again with donut cutter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.