- 1½cups minute-curd lowfat cottage cheese
- 1¼cups shredded part-wing mozzarella, divided
- 1cup part-wing ricotta
- 3tablespoons chopped new parsley
- 1pound total-wheat penne
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¾teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon crimson pepper flakes
- ¼teaspoon freshly ground dark pepper
- 1 Vegetable oil cooking spray
- ¼cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 recipe Romaine Hearts Mediterranean
Warmth oven to 400°.
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, ricotta and parsley in a bowl.
Cook dinner pasta till gentle however peaceable firm; drain.
Warmth oil in a huge pot over medium warmth. Add onion and cook, stirring in most cases, 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook, stirring, 30 seconds extra. Add tomatoes, sauce, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper flakes and pepper.
Elevate to a boil; decrease warmth; simmer till sauce thickens a minute bit, about 10 minutes. Add pasta; flip off warmth.
Streak in cheese-parsley mixture.
Coat a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish with cooking spray; switch pasta mixture to dish. High with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella and Parmesan.
Nutrition Per Serving
410 energy per serving
11 g burly (6 g saturated)
57 g carbs
7 g fiber
24 g protein