Fireplace Purple meat Stew
Recipe Form: Fundamental
Creator: Vacation 2003 Catalog
Cook time for dinner:
Could most seemingly also substitute 1/2 lb. chopped chicken items.
- 1 1/2 lb. crimson meat cubes (lower into 1 1/2 lunge items)
- 2 Tbsp. all-just flour
- 2 Tbsp. Chef Series Hickory Mesquite Seasoning Blend
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix (1 oz.)
- 4 medium carrots (lower into items)
- 4 medium potatoes (quartered)
- 4 stalks celery (lower into items)
- Put crimson meat cubes, flour and seasoning in Thatsa bowl with seal. Shake until meat is evenly lined.
- Heat oil in Chef Series 6-Qt. Dutch Oven over medium heat; brown crimson meat cubes. Add water and onion soup mix. Raise to boil; camouflage and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add carrots, potatoes and celery; simmer, lined, about forty five minutes or until crimson meat and greens are snug.