‘Every little thing’s Coming Up’ Rosé Sangria
A rosé is the ideal summer season sip. Combine that with a delicate lemonade and unique fruit and with out observe you’ll hang a crafty, magnificent drink that gained’t price you too many calories.
- one bottle of rosé wine, much like the chateau d’esclans whispering angel or any of the quite lots of picks from our bouquet of rosés
- 2.5 cup of sunshine purple lemonade
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 ounce vodka or light rum (unflavored)
- 1 ounce of agave nectar
- entire strawberry (no longer mandatory)
- 1 -1 ½ cups of unique fruit much like strawberries, raspberries and cantaloupe
- Pour vodka and sweetener correct into a pitcher and hasten. Add fruit and let it sit for a pair of minutes whereas you prep and measure out the juice. Add juice and bottle of low alcohol dry rose wine. Dash. Take a seat back in refrigerator for half-hour to an hour. Support over ice. Have in mind to rep some fruit within the glass. Slash a strawberry ½ down the heart and add to rim of glass for garnish.