This Eggless Vanilla Cake is easy to bake and makes employ of readily on hand components. The taste and texture makes it supreme for any occasion.
- * 2 and 1/2 cup all cause flour
- * 2 teaspoon baking powder
- * 1 teaspoon baking soda
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- * 2 tablespoon sugar
- * 1 can sweetened condensed milk (i used a 300ml can)
- * 1 cup water
- * 2 tablespoon vinegar
- * 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- * 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven at 350F/180C for quarter-hour. Flippantly grease a 9×13 bolt pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In an spectacular bowl sift collectively the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix in the sugar.
- Build a smartly in the heart of the dry components and jog in the the wet components one after the other. Flow the combination collectively the utilization of a run. Some lumps is okay.
- Pour the batter in the ready pan and tap the pan to even it out and smash the air bubbles if any.
- Bake it for 25-35 minutes. The main time I baked this eggless cake I checked it for doneness after Half-hour and felt that I could possibly need taken it out 2-3 minutes earlier.
- The bottom had started to brown more than it’s a ways required to. So I did that the following time and took the pan out the oven after 27 minutes itself and the cake became out to be supreme.
- Switch the pan to a cooling rack and clutch away the cake after 15-20 minutes. Order the cake on the rack for it to chill down completely sooner than cutting it.