“A lighter milder Thai pork curry made utilizing light coconut milk.”
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
g diced pork (I utilize topside or rump steak in NZ)
tablespoons mussaman curry paste (or your favourite curry flavour)
g potatoes (diced)
ml light coconut milk
g toddler spinach leaves (I utilize frozen chopped spinach up to about 200g)
- Coat pork with a tablespoon of the oil.
- Heat a heavy essentially based totally pan over medium – high heat and brown the pork in batches till all is browned and space apart.
- Add closing oil to pan and cook dinner onion till softened.
- Add within the curry paste.
- Add the pork back to pan and pour within the coconut milk and add the diced potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, quilt, and then both flip to low and simmer for approx 2hrs OR location pan in oven OR switch to a lidded casserole dish and cook dinner for 2 hours in a 350’F oven till the meat is relaxed.
- Hasten within the spinach and warmth thru correct earlier than serving.
- Serve with steamed rice or some slices of crusty bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a ask?
Fragment it with the neighborhood!
This was ravishing. We enjoyed this curry very noteworthy Jen. I ancient Thai red curry because it is my licensed. The potatoes and coconut milk produce a ravishing, creamy, attractive sauce that’s further enhanced by the pork. I might maybe per chance be making this all over again usually. Into my keeper field this goes. Thanks for sharing.