scrumptious, rich and simple
- * 270ml can of sunshine coconut cream
- * 50g cocoa powder
- * 275g brown sugar
- * 200ml vegetable oil
- * 450g terrifying flour
- * 3 tsp baking powder
- Pour coconut cream, sugar and cocoa into TM bowl. Job for 10 seconds on amble 4. Add in oil and process a extra 10 -20 seconds on amble 4.
- Add in sifted flour and baking powder and process for 30 seconds on amble 4, scraping down bowl once.
- **Pour into lined cake tin (I employ a square tin that is continuously straightforward to line) and bake for roughly forty five minutes in a 180C/350F oven except a knife/skewer comes out comely.
- Breeze away on rack to chill nevertheless needless to claim I loved it warm.
- Even as you occur to don't private a thermomix real establish your coconut cream, sugar, oil and cocoa in a meals processor and mix. Sift in dry system and mix effectively and observe from **.