Printed: · Modified: by Lisa · This publish could perchance perchance well also agree with affiliate links, which device we set up a exiguous commission off objects you pick at no extra price to you.
There could be a reason this Chipped Pork Dip recipe has been round for years. Basic appetizer recipes never exit of trend!
You realize these foods that steal you honest abet to your childhood? This Chipped Pork Dip recipe is a mode of appetizers in our home.
This recipe has been within the family for thus a long time and has grew to become into one of my lag-to dips when anybody comes over.
And the device in which could perchance you lag snide? It is straightforward to set up, is gigantic sizzling or chilly and presents me a reason to consume Fritos. Enough mentioned.
And bear you ever met any individual who did not treasure a accurate dip? They’re such an straightforward appetizer to wait on to a community. And in case you presumably can in fact bear a recipe that is this straightforward and scrumptious at the same time, why not set up it all of the time?
? This blog publish is moreover available as a Web Yarn. ⭐️
- Preparation Guidelines
- Our Approved Dip Recipes
There are handiest 6 ingredients in this straightforward recipe! I treasure a accurate dip that doesn’t bear laborious to search out ingredients.
- Use room temperature cream cheese and sour cream to assemble a terribly delicate, creamy dip.
I at the muse purchased this recipe for Chipped Pork Dip from my mother-in-laws nonetheless bear since tweaked it a exiguous bit. Assemble not dismay, this dip is aloof genuinely shut to the usual, nonetheless this “beefed up” version is my accepted.
Step 1: Keep cream cheese and sour cream in a medium bowl and mix till delicate.
Step 2: Add garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and mix successfully.
Step 3: Add the diced beef and onions and mix till combined.
Step 4: Keep the mix in a pie plate and bake till the dip is sizzling and bubbly.
What’s chipped beef?
Chipped beef is a bear of pressed, salted and dried beef that has been sliced into thin objects. Whereas the meat is dried, it be not practically as dry as beef jerky and has a good lower stout screech than beef jerky.
Where can you pick the dried beef?
Yow will bump into chipped beef sold in exiguous jars, cans or pouches. They’re going to most frequently be sold within the refrigerated deli part with other prepackaged deli meats.
consume the dip
We admire to consume this dip with corn chips, nonetheless pretzels, crackers and potato chips are all enormous alternatives!
- Love green pepper? Add in ¼ of a cup diced green pepper in case you add the onions and beef.
- It’s essential perchance perchance perchance well also without complications set up that dip earlier than time. Merely pull it from the refrigerator 30 minutes earlier than baking or add a exiguous bit time past laws within the oven for the dip to warmth thru.
- This dip tastes enormous at any temperature: sizzling, chilly or room temperature. Nonetheless you wait on it, it be scrumptious!
Our Approved Dip Recipes
- Can you ever lag snide with a terribly accurate Beer Cheese Dip? Didn’t deem so.
- Ninfa’s Inexperienced Sauce is consistently a family accepted!
- Football is just not genuinely football without a accurate Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip to snack on!
- Add a healthy twist and wait on this straightforward Layered Greek Dip!
Verify out all of our straightforward appetizer recipes!
Chipped Pork Dip
Garnish With Lemon
This traditional Chipped Pork Dip recipe is consistently a hit at a occasion!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Energy 162 kcal
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2-3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz Buddig beef diced
- 4 green onions sliced
Preheat oven to 350 levels.
Keep cream cheese and sour cream in a medium bowl and mix till delicate. Add garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and mix successfully.
Add beef and onions and mix till combined.
Keep in pie plate and bake for 20-30 minutes or till dip is sizzling and bubbly.
Encourage with Fritos or other corn chips.
Serving: 4tablespoonsEnergy: 162kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 5gRotund: 14gSaturated Rotund: 8gPolyunsaturated Rotund: 5gLdl cholesterol: 46mgSodium: 103mgSugar: 2g
Food regimen data not guaranteed to be appropriate.
There could be a reason this Chipped Pork Dip Recipe consistently disappears! Basic recipes never exit of trend. This recipe has been a family accepted for years!
Hi there, I’m Lisa! Shopping for the occasion? It’s doubtless at my home. Nothing brings me more pleasure than sharing accurate food with family and chums. That and a seriously accurate cocktail.