Develop dinner to your loved ones in a flash.
Advertisement – Proceed Reading Below
- 1 1/2 lb. diminutive one purple potatoes
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 medium skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. floor murky pepper
- 1 1/2 c. matchstick-thin carrots
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1/4 c. heavy or whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon
- 1 c. diminutive frozen peas
- 1 tbsp. margarine or butter
- Tarragon sprigs for garnish
- Step 1In 5-quart Dutch oven, set apart potatoes with water to quilt; warmth to boiling over excessive warmth. Decrease warmth to low; quilt and simmer 12 minutes or except potatoes are fork-tender.
- Step 2While potatoes are cooking, in nonstick 12-chase skillet, warmth oil over medium-excessive warmth except sizzling. Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; prepare dinner 6 minutes. Flip chicken over. Decrease warmth to medium; quilt and prepare dinner 8 minutes longer or except juices jog obvious when thickest share of chicken is pierced with knife. Switch chicken to plate; preserve warmth.
- Step 3To identical skillet, add carrots, broth, cream, and dried tarragon; quilt and prepare dinner over medium-excessive warmth 5 minutes or except carrots are tender. Utilize away skillet from warmth and slither in peas.
- Step 4Coarsely mash potatoes with margarine and closing salt and pepper.
- Step 5Spoon potatoes onto platter; high with chicken and vegetable combination. Garnish with tarragon.