Abstract: Cheesy, tomatoey gnocchi is chock stout of veggies and flavor for a easy, comforting, vegetarian skillet dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Handful multicolored mini peppers (8-10 of them), stemmed, seeded and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 (15-ounce) can tiny diced tomatoes in have juice
- 1 (16-ounce) equipment shelf-stable gnocchi
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Higher Than Bouillon Natural Vegetable Nasty (or exhaust their Natural Hen Nasty)
- 3 Lacinato kale leaves, rib eradicated and leaves minimize into ribbons (chiffonade minimize)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz novel mozzarella, minimize into skinny slices
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- Garnish: Handful basil leaves, minimize into ribbons
- Warmth oil in a monumental non-stick skillet. Saute onions and peppers for approximately 10 minutes, till the onion begins to paint and caramelize. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and their juice, gnocchi, water, vegetable sinful and kale. Toddle, cowl and lift to a simmer. Simmer, covered, for 12 minutes, stirring as soon as in a while, till the gnocchi is light and the sauce has thickened.
- Flip warmth off, sprinkle Parmesan over evenly, lay mozzarella slices and strew olives on prime. Change lid and enable to relaxation for 5 minutes. The cheese will soften as it rests.
- Support in huge pasta bowls, garnished with basil.
- Serves 4.