“From a recipe e book on 18th century frontier outpost recipes.”
- Appealing In:
- 1hr 40mins
lbs beef, lower into 2 in squares
quart cool water
carrots, peeled and lower into chunks
stalk celery, diced (optional)
sprigs parsley, chopped
white pearl onions, peeled
- Combine beef in dutch oven with water, salt, herbs and cloves.
- Disguise and simmer for one hour Quarter-hour, skimming occassionaly.
- Add onions, carrots, celery and cook till greens are still.
- Drain and measure inventory and destroy as much as or cook all of the model down to 2 cups.
- Discard cloves.
- Soften butter in skillet, add flour and blend. Add inventory slowly, cooking gently till mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour over meat and greens.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Reduction with hot noodles or rice.
Questions & Replies
Bought a query?
Half it with the crew!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married mom of twins. I very seldom ever utilize recipes as they’re written, repeatedly editing and adjusting them. Time and all every other time I will take three or four different recipes and arrive up with a brand fresh recipe essentially essentially essentially based on those.
Leer Paunchy Profile