- * 3/4 cup grated carrot
- * 2 egg
- * 2 tbsp milk
- * 3/4 cup sugar ( powdered)
- * 1 and 1/4 cup wheat
- * 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- * 8 fall vanilla essence
- * 1 each cinnamon,clove and cardamon( powder)
- * 1/4 tsp baking soda
- * 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven @180 degrees Celsius 10 mins sooner than baking.Grease and line a baking tray.
- Sift collectively Wheat flour, baking soda,baking powder and powdered spices (cinnamon,clove and cardamon) 2-3 instances.
- Separate the Egg white and yolk. Beat egg white and yolk one by one till subtle and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and oil into the beaten egg yolk and mix.
- Add Vanilla essence and grated carrots into the above mix and mix neatly.
- Add sifted flour itsy-bitsy by itsy-bitsy into the above combination and mix neatly. Add milk in between.
- Fold in the beaten egg white into the above mix.
- Pour the batter in the ready tray and bake till a toothpick inserted come out tidy.