- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 4 cardamom pods, bruised
- 4 centimetre part fresh ginger (20g), grated finely
- 6 cloves garlic, overwhelmed
- 8 fresh minute red thai chillies, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamarind listen
- 1.5 kilogram beef chuck steak, diced into 3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 natty brown onions (400g), chopped finely
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 cloves cloves
- 2 teaspoons straightforward flour
- 3 cups (750ml) beef stock
Dry-fry cumin, garam masala and cardamom in natty heated frying pan, strring over low warmth except fragrant.
Mix roasted spices, ginger, garlic, chilli, vinegar, tamarind and beef in natty bowl. Duvet; refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
Melt ghee in natty frying pan; cook dinner onion, cinnamon and cloves, stirring, except onion is browned evenly.
Add beef combination; cook dinner, stirring, except beef is browned far and huge. Breeze in flour; cook dinner, stirring, 2 minutes. Step by step add stock; bring to the boil, stirring. Minimize warmth; simmer, uncovered, 1 hour.
Abet vindaloo with racy dhal, raita and, if desired, a bowl of crisp pappadums.
This curry is extremely finest made a day forward to permit its flavours to intention fully. You can additionally additionally use spherical steak or skirt steak on this recipe.