A correct attain to employ ripe bananas.
- * 140g flour
- * 120g sugar
- * 50g cornstarch
- * 11g baking soda
- * 2 egg
- * 100g butter
- * 100g chocolate
- * 4 ripe banana, mashed
- * 125g yoghurt (1 french yoghurt pot)
- * 1 tablespoon sugar
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- On a saucepan on low warmth, melt the butter and chocolate collectively. Let it icy.
- Sift collectively the flour, cornstarch, the 120g of sugar and the baking soda. Add the eggs and mix wisely. Add the icy chocolate and butter combination, and mix.
- Mix collectively the bananas, the yoghurt, the tablespoon sugar, and the vanilla extract. Then mix it with the rest!
- In an oiled mold, put aside the dough. Then put aside in the oven and prepare dinner at 180°C for 50 minutes-1 hour, or till a knife blade jabbed thru the cake comes up clannish.
- The cake will a great deal harden as it cools–procure mosey away it to icy sooner than deciding it's now not cooked!