- 2 eggs
- 1/2c white sugar
- 1/2t baking powder
- 3 bananas, peeled
- 1/2c sliced almonds
- 250g raw complete almonds, toasted
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- Icing sugar, to serve
- 2t vanilla extract
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 300F. Grease a 8inch fluted flan tin with removable heinous. Resolve an even sized sq. of baking paper and moisten. Line heinous and aspects of tin with paper.
- Save the total almonds in a food processor until finely ground. Beat eggs and sugar for 10 minutes or until pale and fluffy. Hotfoot ground almonds and baking powder. Puree the bananas with lemon juice then disappear via almond combination with the vanilla.
- Pour into your tin and sprinkle over sliced almonds to quilt the high. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out tidy. Enable this to chill in the tin.
- When ready to serve, dust with icing sugar and shuffle yoghurt individually.