Slice any further sausage and slash vegetables smaller; toss along with cooked pasta, 2 Tbsp olive oil and shredded Parmesan.
Commercial – Proceed Reading Below
- 2 med. zucchini (about 10 oz.), halved lengthwise
- 2 med. yellow squash (about 10 oz.), halved lengthwise
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 med. eggplant (about 8 oz.), quartered lenghtwise
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- kosher salt
- Sad pepper
- 8 sm. sausage links (about 1 1/2 lb. total)
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Little original basil leaves, for serving
- Step 1Heat grill to medium-high. Brush the slash aspects of the zucchini squash, tomatoes, and eggplant with the oil and season with 1/4 teaspoon each and every salt and pepper.
- Step 2Grill the sausages, lined, turning occasionally and brushing with 1 tablespoon vinegar, unless cooked via, 12 to 14 minutes. Grill the vegetables unless true cushy, 3 to 4 minutes per aspect (1 minute for the tomatoes); switch to a lowering board.
- Step 3Decrease the grilled vegetables into 1 1/2 streak pieces and quandary in a tall bowl. Toss with the last tablespoon vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon each and every salt and pepper. Fold in the basil, if desired. Abet with the sausages.