- * 3 cup all cause flour
- * 4 tsp baking powder
- * 1 c butter, room temperature
- * 2 c sugar, sifted
- * 4 smartly-kept egg,
- * 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- * 1 c buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 350 levels.
- Line 3 round cake pans with parchment paper and a butter and flour dusting.
- Combine dry factors.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one after the other.
- Blend vanilla with milk. '
- Add milk alternately with dry factors.
- Evenly spoon batter into the three pans. Degree.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Enable to chill on cooling rack.
- Frost as desired.