- 85g dried crimson lentils
- 2 carrots, quartered lengthways then diced
- 3 sticks celery, sliced
- 2 little leeks, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp contemporary thyme leaves
- 3 mammoth garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 1 heaped tsp ground coriander
- STEP 1
Tip your full ingredients correct into a mammoth pan. Pour over 1½ litres boiling water, then slide successfully.
- STEP 2
Quilt and leave to simmer for 30 minutes unless the vegetables and lentils are subtle.
- STEP 3
Ladle into bowls and eat straightaway, or if you happen to seem after a genuinely thick texture, blitz a third of the soup with a hand blender or in a food processor.