This rice dish is gargantuan whilst you crave Creole however haven’t got chicken or sausage on hand.
— Crystal Bruns, Iliff, Colorado
For more recipes, focus on over with Kind of Dwelling
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium inexperienced pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cup water
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoining
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon overwhelmed crimson pepper falkes
- 1/8 teaspoon overwhelmed fennel seed
- 1 cup uncooked prolonged grain rice
- 1 16-ounce can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16-ounce can crimson beans, rinsed and drained
- In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-excessive heat. Add the inexperienced pepper, onion and celery; cook dinner and trudge till gentle. Add garlic, cook dinner 1 minute longer.
- Add the water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings. Remark to a boil; trudge in rice. Decrease heat; duvet and simmer for 15-18 minutes or till liquid is absorbed and rice is gentle. Lunge in beans; heat via.