This wide-easy relaxed curry is chock fat of greens for a wholesome dinner that’s ready very rapid.
- 150g broccoli
- 150g cauliflower
- 100g carrot
- 100g prolonged beans
- 200g pumpkin
- 1 onion
- Few cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1½ tbsp curry powder
- 1½ cup vegetable stock
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 original chillies
- ¾ tsp salt and ½ tsp sugar, or to taste
- Prick broccoli and cauliflower into minute chunks. Desire the skin of the onion and peel carrot, reduce assist both into objects. Prolonged bean reduce assist to allotment.
- Peel pumpkin and reduce assist into objects (no longer too minute).
- Scald all the greens in a pot of boiling water rather than pumpkin for couple of minutes and drain. Rigidity the water and reserve 1½ cup water for later spend.
- Heat a limited oil, add onion, garlic and curry powder, bound fry successfully. Add in all the greens and pumpkin and 1½ cup water. Cook for roughly 10 minutes or except pumpkin is softened.
- Add coconut milk, broccoli and cauliflower, cook dinner for some time and it’s in a position to assist.