Tacky, tomatoey goodness of lasagna to your soup bowl. —DelalloFoods
Additional virgin olive oil
chopped yellow onion
loose sweet Italian sausage
Pomodoro Fresco Tomato Basil Sauce
chopped unusual basil leaves
clove garlic, chopped
- Lift a agreeable pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a agreeable sauce pot, warmth olive oil on a medium-high setting. Cook onions and garlic till soft.
- Add sausage and spoil apart whereas cooking. Once sausage is cooked thru, about 6-7 minutes, stir in sauce and stock. Lift to a boil, then cut abet warmth and simmer for roughly Quarter-hour.
- Within the intervening time, spoil lasagna noodles and add them to boiling water. Cook till lawful soft, very al dente. Drain noodles and toss with a contact of olive oil to steer far from sticking.
- Gently stir cooked noodles, basil and heavy cream into the soup and cook dinner together for roughly 2 minutes. Aid topped with a edifying scoop of ricotta and grated Parmesan.