“Came right by on salvage. Definitely one thing to howl about! Cookies are gentle and chewy!”
- Ready In:
(2 1/2 ounce) jars beef child meals or (2 1/2 ounce) jars hen child meals
cup powdered milk
cup wheat germ or 1/4 cup cream of wheat
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and blend properly.
- Roll into minute balls and set on properly-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten reasonably with a fork.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 15 minutes or unless brown.
- Frosty on wire racks and STORE IN REFRIGERATOR — furthermore freezes properly.
Questions & Replies
Got a requirement?
Share it with the community!