The Jefferson Palmer
There is no better time to sip on a tea cocktail than summertime. For girls folk and gents having a be taught to sip on something sweet, Trey Zoeller, founder and grasp blender of Jefferson’s Bourbon, created the Jefferson’s Palmer, the alcoholic model of the Arnold Palmer. Apt for boozy brunches and barbecues, the drink is made with limoncello liqueur, new lemon juice, and solid English Breakfast tea.
- 1 ounce pallini limoncello
- 1 ounce jefferson’s bourbon
- 1/4 ounce new lemon juice
- 2 ounce davidstea english breakfast tea (solid)
- lemon wheel or lemon half wheel, for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing glass, add ice, shake, stress over new ice into a highball glass, and garnish.