Taco Seasoning Mix Recipe
Create this taco seasoning and take hold of it in your pantry for snappy flavor.
For more recipes, consult with Taste of Residence
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoon salt
- 4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon overwhelmed crimson pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon pork bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a cramped bowl, mix the formula. Retailer in an airtight container in a groovy dry location for as much as 1 year.
- In a big skillet, cook 1 pound of pork over medium warmth till now no longer pink; drain. Add 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix and water. Enlighten to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.