Sweet-And-Sour Greens With Cashews
This rendition of scramble-fry accommodates the mellow, nutty subtleness of cashews with all of your current sweet-and-sour veggies. This recipe is staunch for vegetarians and fleet to prepare and cook dinner.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon chile oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 ounce broccoli, lower into florets
- 4 ounce button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounce runt bok choy, halved
- 1 rounded tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- heaping 1/3 cup toasted cashews
- Heat every oils in a tidy professional. Add the onions and the scramble-fry over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or unless they originate to soften.
- Add the carrots, zucchini, and broccoli and scramble-fry for one more 2-3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, bok choy, sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar and scramble-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the toasted cashews over the scramble-fry and support without lengthen.