Suzi’s Vegetable Slaw
I am a coleslaw lover. I believe modified the recipe many cases over the years, but what stays the same are the memories of eating it within the dwelling where I grew up. There’s no situation esteem dwelling, as Dorothy would announce! Receive pleasure from.
Click on right here to gape 7 No-Cook Aspect Dishes.
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- pinch of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoon lime juice (non-essential)
- pinch of floor cumin
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoon grated purple onion (non-essential)
- 3/4 cup grated brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed and cleaned
- 1 apple, grated (about 1 cup)
- 2 cup finely chopped napa cabbage
- In a dinky bowl, whisk collectively the general formulation.
- In a tidy bowl, toss the vegetables and apple to combine. Add the dressing, toss again, and abet.