- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 gargantuan eggs
- gargantuan sprig tarragon, leaves chopped
- 50g gruyère (or vegetarian more than a few), grated
- 100ml double cream
- 100g procure watercress, to succor
- Brummie bacon muffins (search ‘Goes effectively with’) or toast, to succor
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 and bring a kettleful of water to the boil. Pour 1 tbsp oil into 4 shallow ramekins and crack 2 eggs into every. Season with sea salt and low shaded pepper, sprinkle with the tarragon and cheese, then spoon over the cream.
- STEP 2
Region the ramekins in a roasting tin, then quarter-agree with the tin with water from the kettle. Fastidiously switch to the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes or except the egg whites are softly station and the yolks are runny. Wait on all of the sudden with the watercress on the aspect and Brummie bacon muffins (search ‘Goes effectively with’, correct), toast, or gluten-free more than a few.