- 1-2 tbsp purple Thai curry paste (reckoning on taste)
- 500ml low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 75g purple lentil
- 200ml can lowered-corpulent coconut milk
- 2 purple or yellow peppers, deseeded and lower into wedges
- 140g frozen pea
- 100g catch toddler spinach, roughly chopped
- brown basmati rice and mango chutney, to attend
- STEP 1
Heat the curry paste in a tall non-stick saucepan with a splash of the stock. Add the onions and fry for five mins except starting to melt. Streak in the aubergine and put together dinner for one more 5 mins – add a small bit extra stock if starting to stick.
- STEP 2
Add the lentils, coconut milk and the rest of the stock, and simmer for 15 mins or except the lentils are tender. Add the peppers and put together dinner for five-10 mins extra. Streak by the peas and spinach and put together dinner except spinach has correct wilted. Aid the curry with rice and mango chutney.