- 1 (3 oz.) strawberry Jello
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 angel meals cake, torn into items (10-in.)
- Wintry Whip or ½ pt. whipping cream
- Dissolve Jello in 1 1/2 cups boiling water. Hump in thawed strawberries, sugar and salt. Wintry unless it begins to thicken, fold in the whipped cream or Wintry Whip. Quilt bottom of 9-lunge or 6 c 10 pan with 1/2 of torn angel meals items. Pour 1/2 of the Jello combination. Make one other layer of torn cake items. Pour the remaining of the strawberry combination over cake. Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours to discipline. Decrease in squares.