Mediate of this as a twice baked spaghetti squash. —MARY GEFFERT
medium onion, finely chopped
lean ground pork or turkey
1 1/2 teaspoons
shredded Cheddar cheese
grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to style
- Cut spaghetti squash in half of lengthwise, and buy away seeds. Space halves, internal down in about an jog of water. boil covered for 15-20 minutes.
- Whereas squash is cooking, brown ground meat. Season with salt, pepper and basil.
- Seize squash from pan and spot the cooked squash from the shell into a gargantuan bowl utilizing a fork. Forming spaghetti like strings. Space the shells in a baking dish.
- Add the browned meat, tomato sauce and half of of the cheddar cheese to the bowl of squash and blend collectively. Spoon half of of combination into every shell, sprinkle with closing cheddar and half of of parmesan on every shell.
- Bake in a 350 stage oven for half-hour.