- 1¾cups apple cider vinegar
- ⅓cup sugar
- 1 astronomical cucumber (about 10 oz), thinly sliced
- ½ medium crimson onion, thinly sliced
- 4cups thinly sliced kale
- 1¼cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1tablespoon canola (or vegetable) oil
- ½teaspoon salt
- 1 Freshly ground murky pepper
- 2 onerous-boiled eggs, quartered
Mix vinegar, 1/2 cup water and sugar in a bowl. Traipse in cucumber and onion; predicament aside to let predicament.
Toss kale with chickpeas, 1/3 cup pickling liquid, oil, salt and pepper. Divide salad among 4 bowls.
Tension cucumber and onion; divide among 4 bowls. Add 2 onerous-boiled egg quarters to every bowl before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
277 energy per serving
7 g tubby (1 g saturated)
Forty five g carbs
5 g fiber
10 g protein