Slack-Cooker Meatball Soup
You can exclaim frozen store-bought meatballs, as the recipe suggests, or are trying your hand at making your have for this straightforward and delicious soup bursting with traditional Italian flavor.
- 1 web (sixteen oz.) meatballs, equivalent to rosina homestyle or used italian meatballs, thawed
- 1 3/4 cup pork broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano seasonings, un-drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 1/3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shredded
- In a 3 to 4 quart slack-cooker, mix all substances collectively in addition to for for the cheese.
- Duvet; living slack-cooker on low warmth atmosphere and cook dinner for 8 to 10 hours stirring on occasion.
- Spoon soup into bowls. Garnish with the shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.