With soy sauce-infused flank steak and broccoli, these rice noodles are stuffed with flavor.
Editor’s Existing: After reviewing recommendations and restesting the recipe, we the quantity of lime and honey within the ingredient list on April 23, 2021.
Advertisement – Proceed Reading Below
- 12 oz.
huge rice noodles or udon noodles
- 1/3 c.
low-sodium soy sauce
cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tbsp.
- 1 tbsp.
- 3 tbsp.
toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 tbsp.
- 3/4 lb.
flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
big head broccoli, lower into florets
- 8 oz.
toddler bella mushrooms, sliced
- Step 1In a big pot of salted boiling water, cook noodles in response to equipment directions till al dente. Drain, then rinse with frigid water.
- Step 2In a limited bowl, toddle together soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha, honey, and a pair of tablespoons of sesame oil, then toddle in cornstarch till comfy.
- Step 3In a big skillet over medium-high heat, heat supreme 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Add steak and sear 3 to 5 minutes per facet.
- Step 4Hotfoot in broccoli, mushrooms, and a pair of tablespoons water and cook till gentle, about 6 minutes more. Add sauce, simmer 3 minutes, then scale again heat to low and add cooked noodles. Toss till fully lined and warmed by.
- Step 5Reduction with lime wedges.
THIS SAUCE IS BOSS…so exercise it every time you might presumably presumably: on roasted Brussels sprouts, over baked salmon, or with hen tenders
This mutter material is imported from poll. You might presumably be ready to search out the identical mutter material in one more layout, otherwise you might presumably be ready to search out more recordsdata, at their internet space.
BUY NOW Delish Cookbook, booksamillion.com
Lindsay Funston is the hot Executive Editor at Delish, where she manages all food, custom, video and social mutter material. She’s extinct many hats at the logo over the years: traveling the country in pursuit of pickles, establishing gravity-defying “cheese pulls”, and practically burning down the Delish kitchen with marshmallow cupcakes.