Make this gorgeous recipe tonight!
Advertisement – Proceed Reading Beneath
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 c. water
- 1 1/2 lb. ground pork round
- 1/4 c. flippantly packed parsley
- 1/4 c. all-reason flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 dapper soft onion
- 12 oz. cremini mushrooms or white mushrooms
- 1 pork bouillon cube
- Step 1Mix 2 tablespoons of the soup mix and 1/4 cup of the water in a dapper bowl. Add pork and parsley and blend with fingers except blended. Form into four oval patties, about 5 inches lengthy and 2/3 saunter thick.
- Step 2Coat patties with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the flour. Melt butter in a dapper skillet over medium heat. Add patties and cook about 10 minutes, turning as soon as, except crusty and no longer purple in the center. Take away to a plate and quilt to place warm.
- Step 3Add onion, mushrooms and 1/4 cup water to drippings in skillet. Stir with a wooden spoon to get 22 situation up any brown bits on backside. Reduce heat to medium-low, quilt and cook, stirring occasionally, except onion and mushrooms are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Step 4Mix final soup mix, 1 1/2 cups water and 2 1/2 tablespoons flour in a 2-cup measure or in a bowl. Stir into mushroom combination, add bouillon cube and teach to a boil. Cook, stirring most steadily, except thickened, about 3 minutes. Return patties to skillet and switch to coat with gravy. Take away to plates or a platter. Help with final gravy.Spherical out the meal with mashed potatoes and inexperienced peas.