Rosé Granita Recipe
Ugh, sorry, I already abhor myself for asserting that. However as laborious as I strive no longer to be bizarre, I will’t support myself customarily. And let’s face it, rosé is the chilly kid drink lawful now, and frosé (rosé granita, slushy, or snow cone – name it what you’d take care of) is the drink of summer. I customarily utilize costly bottles of wine, and this was no exception. I old Ferard Bertrand Core des Roses because I had a tragic bottle left from Gigi’s party, but any drier rosé would manufacture. I deem this moreover shall be real real with a sauvignon blanc/viognier/ any form of fruity dry white. (Possibly I will prefer to manufacture relatively R&D taste-discovering out for you on this!)
Plus it takes no time to build, requires no special components or equipment, and also you may perchance well perchance perchance perchance also build it forward. I deem it’s fully spectacular to support at a feast, and besides the novelty of an grownup snow cone, it tastes real! You may perchance well perchance well tweak my recipe relatively bit, but clutch into story that adding too map more alcohol may perchance well perchance support it from freezing.
- 2 cups dry rosé
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- juice of half of a lemon
- 1 Tbsp. pomegranate or cranberry juice for colour (optional)
- Heat water, sugar, and juice until sugar dissolves, and let chilly.
- Toddle in rosé and pour true into a 9×13′ Pyrex (or identical) pan.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then budge with a fork, and build apart assist in freezer.
- Freeze for one other 2 hours (or up to three days) and re-budge.
- Again in chilled glasses. Add a rosé float whilst you’d take care of, but this may perchance well perchance build your rosé granita portion melt faster.