This recipe for blueberry sauce from Alice Currah of Delectable Candy Lifestyles is rapidly and straightforward. It could well be made in beneath 10 minutes and is seemingly to be old for pancake syrup as a dessert topping. See the plump put up Kitchen Explorers.
Prep time: 3 Minutes
Cook time for dinner: 7 Minutes
- 1/4 cup wintry water
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 cups unique blueberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unique lemon juice
- In a minute bowl, mix the water and corn starch collectively until the starch is completely dissolved without lumps.
- Pour the water into a non-stick or coated solid-iron pan. Add blueberries, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Heat the combination on medium high warmth for five-7 minutes.
- The blueberry sauce must be as thick as maple syrup but no longer as thick as jam. Take away the sauce from warmth and attend right now or allow it to chill forward of storing in a sealed container.