Rapid And Easy Pumpkin Pie
The usage of a pre-made pie shell makes this pumpking pie recipe supreme for a remaining-minut pie that silent tastes delectable. I promise, noone will understand it be no longer 100% home made!
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounce pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 12 ounce evaporated milk (1 can)
- pinch of salt
- 1 unbaked 9-bolt pie shell
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Beat eggs in a wide bowl. Streak within the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar and spice. Pour into the unbaked pie shell and bake for 15 minutes. Decrease temperature to 350 F and bake for 40-50 minutes or till teh pie looks firm and the crust edges are a puny bit browned. Let cold fully, for at the least 2 hours or in a single day within the refridgerator earlier than serving.