Quick And Easy Pineapple Pork Tacos
Serve with a bowl of new salsa on the side to spoon over the tacos, even as you cherish.
- 1 white onion, thickly sliced
- 1/2 new pineapple, lower into chunks, about 2 cups
- 1 1-pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced crosswise
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- lime wedges
- Living up a rack within the oven about 6 inches from the heating ingredient and preheat broiler. Living up onion and pineapple on a mountainous foil-lined baking sheet and broil, stirring just a few times, till softened and browned in aspects, 6 to 8 minutes; switch to a platter and succor heat.
- Living up pork on the the same baking sheet and broil, stirring just a few times, till cooked thru and golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes; switch to platter with pineapple and onion and toss gently. Spoon onto tortillas, prime with cilantro and succor with lime wedges on the side.