Grated coconut is pressed on the backside of the mildew sooner than pouring the batter in. If it is most likely you’ll presumably per chance presumably be after steamed cakes, right here’s the recipe for you.
- 150g undeniable flour
- 2 wide eggs
- 200ml tubby-free coconut oil
- 120g castor sugar
- 50g grated coconut, mixed with a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pandan paste
- 1 tsp ovalette sponge gel (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- The exercise of a stand mixer, beat the eggs with sugar and ovalette till light and double in volume.
- Sift the flour in conjunction with baking powder and salt.
- Mix the coconut milk with pandan paste.
- Add in the flour alternating with coconut milk into the batter till well mixed.
- Press some grated coconut into jelly mildew and pour the batter till 3?4 fleshy.
- Steam the cakes for 15 minutes or till a skewer comes out ideally obedient from the cake.
- Let the cakes cool down a diminutive bit, pop out of the moulds and again.