High this classic pork gash dish with a uniquely savory soy-mushroom gravy.
Commercial – Proceed Reading Below
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 10 oz. shiitake mushrooms
- 1 c. hen broth
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 package snow peas
- 2 c. brown rice
- Step 1Warmth 2 teaspoon vegetable oil in 12-budge skillet on excessive. Season pork chops with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Cook dinner for 4 minutes or unless browned, turning over once; transfer to plate.
- Step 2Warmth 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in identical skillet on medium-excessive. Add 10 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded; cook 3 minutes, stirring most frequently.
- Step 3Meanwhile, shuffle 1 cup decrease-sodium hen broth, 3 tablespoon decrease-sodium soy sauce, 1 tablespoon each rice vinegar and sesame oil, and 2 teaspoon cornstarch in tiny bowl; add to skillet with mushrooms. Add snow peas and pork to skillet; cook 3 min. or unless pork is 145 degrees F.
- Step 4Aid with 2 cups cooked brown rice.