“Straightforward, straightforward and rapid. Scalloped potatoes inch very neatly with these chops.”
- Ready In:
salt and pepper
tablespoons vegetable oil
medium onions or 4 small onions, thinly sliced
cup beer (drink left over beer)
cup hot beef broth
- Season chops with salt and pepper; coat with flour.
- Heat oil, add chops, fry every aspect 3 minutes.
- Add onions, cook 5 minutes turning chops as soon as.
- Pour in beer and broth.
- Quilt and simmer quarter-hour.
- Resolve chops to a 350 level preheated oven.
- Season sauce to taste.
- Mix cornstarch with small amount of water, hurry into sauce, cook unless thick and bubbly.
- Pour over pork chops and back.
Questions & Replies
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an early retired guy living in the soft Okanagn Valley in British Columbia. Most of all I bask in retirement and living where I enact. I trudge as mighty as imaginable in the winter to as many varied hot places I’m able to. Revel in cooking and animated and being entertained!
Glance Fleshy Profile